GREEK CANNING COMPANY KYKNOS SA is a Data Controller in the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (ЕС) 2016/679). You may contact the Controller at the following address: 72nd km Old National Road Patras-Pirgos-272 00 Savalia Ilias, Greece or on tel: +30 6956 764731 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
GREEK CANNING COMPANY KYKNOS SA is committed to comply with any applicable data protection law inclusive but not limited to the General Data Protection Regulation as well as any national, European or international provisions currently issued or to be issued on the basis of the basis of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation.
GREEK CANNING COMPANY KYKNOS SA respects the privacy of its employees and counterparties and protects their personal data during processing to the maximum degree.
GREEK CANNING COMPANY KYKNOS SA has undertaken any necessary organizational and technical measures for personal data protection.
GREEK CANNING COMPANY KYKNOS SA processes duly collected data only required for particular, specified and lawful purposes:
- Individualization of the subjects of data when they enter into labour and civil relations with the Controller, fulfilment of the Controller’s legal and contractual obligations arising from his capacity of an employer / assignor;
- Entering into and fulfilment of any obligations under contracts signed by the Controller and related to his business;
- Control of the access regime on the Controller’s territory;
- Fulfilment of the Controller’s statutory obligations related to the business carried on by its company;
- Other purposes requiring data processing by the Controller where, in any case, the Controller has the obligation to establish the existence of any grounds for processing as per Art. 6 of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (ЕС) 2016/679).
Any personal details collected and processed by GREEK CANNING COMPANY KYKNOS SA should be correct and updated if necessary. Personal data is deleted or rectified when it is found incorrect or non-complying with the purposes it is processed for.
GREEK CANNING COMPANY KYKNOS SA stores and processes any data collected for a period not longer than the one required for the purposes the personal data has been collected for.
GREEK CANNING COMPANY KYKNOS SA observes the general prohibition on processing special categories of data, such as details revealing racial or ethnical origin, political concepts, religious or philosophical beliefs, syndical membership, as well as processing of genetic data, biometric details exclusively for the purposes of identification of an individual, data of the individual’s health condition or sexual life or sexual orientation. Where GREEK CANNING COMPANY KYKNOS SA is required to process sensitive data for achieving the purposes of processing, it will be carried out in strict compliance with the legal requirements.
Any subjects, whose data is processed by GREEK CANNING COMPANY KYKNOS SA have the following rights:
- Right of information about their personal details processed by GREEK CANNING COMPANY KYKNOS SA;
- Right of access to their personal details processed by GREEK CANNING COMPANY KYKNOS SA;
- Right of rectification of incorrect personal details processed by GREEK CANNING COMPANY KYKNOS SA;
- Right of deletion of personal data („right of being forgotten“);
- Right of restriction of their personal data processing;
- Right of portability of their personal data.
Any rights listed above may be exercised by the subjects of personal data by:
- Sending an application personally or through a proxy to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- Sending an application personally or through a proxy to the following address: 72nd km Old National Road Patras-Pirgos-272 00 Savalia Ilias, Greece.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We may collect personal data including but not limited to your name, mailing address, e-mail address, phone number, contact preferences and other information only when voluntarily provided by you. Our website is intended for a general audience, however, we do not knowingly collect personal data about any person under the age of 18. We may also use the personal data you may submit for internal/administrative purposes such as data analysis and research to improve GREEK CANNING COMPANY KYKNOS SA ’s management systems.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The protection of your personal data is a major priority to us. We respect your right to confidentiality and we take precautions including technical, operational and physical measures to protect your personal data against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We place appropriate restrictions on access to personal data and implement appropriate measures and controls to store and transfer data securely. The personal data you voluntarily submit is visible to GREEK CANNING COMPANY KYKNOS SA ‘s personnel. You are responsible for the personal data you choose to submit in these instances. When your personal data are no longer needed, we securely delete or destroy them.
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
We may use and process the data you submit in order to accommodate your requests and inquiries and comply with applicable laws and legislation. Your personal data are required for communication purposes with a view of potentially setting up a collaboration with you. Your data may also be used and processed in considering an application for a vacancy within our Company. Without this data GREEK CANNING COMPANY KYKNOS SA will not be able to communicate with you or enter into a contractual agreement with you. This includes both business and employment contracts.
GREEK CANNING COMPANY KYKNOS SA may maintain personal data for:
- service providers
- business partners
- consultants and professional advisors
- enquirers, complainants
TRANSFERRING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data collected by GREEK CANNING COMPANY KYKNOS SA may be stored and processed in the European Union or in any other country as necessary. Should GREEK CANNING COMPANY KYKNOS SA need to transfer your personal data, GREEK CANNING COMPANY KYKNOS SA will take all necessary and appropriate measures to ensure that the transfer of your personal data is conducted securely and in compliance with the requirements of the GDPR.
PRIVACY AND COOKIE STATEMENT